A woman was arrested after an investigation by Dekalb County Drug Task Force Agents.
Annetta Dennis, 36, of Fort Payne was charged with Two Felony Warrants for Unlawful Distribution of a Controlled Substance, Possesion of Methamphetamine, Possession of Synthetic Narcotics (Spice), Illegal Possession of Prescription Drug (Calium), and Possesion of Drug Paraphernalia.
According to authorities, they went to serve two felony warrants, but while on scene the investigation revealed methamphetamine, spice, and several items of drug paraphernalia.
Dennis is being held at the Dekalb County Jail.
- Fort Payne woman arrested after drug investigation
- Fort Payne police investigating sock theft
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Dog found shot dead in Fort Payne
- Dog shot with crossbow in Fort Payne
- Fort Payne dogs are being shot with crossbow
- Florida man charged with making threat to Fort Payne school
- Fort Payne man charged with robbing juveniles at gunpoint
- Fort Payne police find 42 grams of cocaine after motorcycle chase
- Fort Payne mother charged with DUI while picking up child at school