Jackson County deputies say a Fort Payne man is once again behind bars after investigators connected him to a second school burglary in as many months.
Billy Edward Blake, 41, is charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree theft after being linked to an October 1 break-in at the school.
Blake is already in trouble with DeKalb County authorities, as he was also arrested in October in connection to a burglary at Henagar Middle School.
Blake remains in the Jackson County Jail, and his bond is not set as of Monday afternoon.
Jackson County authorities say Blake did not take a substantial amount from the school, and they are still working to find out what Blake's motive is.
- Fort Payne man accused of burglarizing second school in as many months
- Florida man charged with making threat to Fort Payne school
- Fort Payne police investigating sock theft
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Dog found shot dead in Fort Payne
- Dog shot with crossbow in Fort Payne
- Fort Payne woman arrested after drug investigation
- Fort Payne woman killed in crash
- Fort Payne man charged with robbing juveniles at gunpoint
- Fort Payne dogs are being shot with crossbow