San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster is facing a marijuana possession charge in Tuscaloosa County.
Jail record show Foster was arrested Friday for second-degree possession of marijuana.
Tuscaloosa County deputies arrested Foster, who as of 10:15 p.m. was still listed as an inmate in the jail.
Foster, who is originally from Auburn, was a Butkus Award winning linebacker in his senior season at Alabama, and he won a national championship in his junior season starting at inside linebacker.
The San Francisco 49ers drafted Foster in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft, and he would go on to play 10 games registering a total of 72 tackles (59 solo).
- Former Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster arrested for marijuana possession
- Former Alabama Linebacker Reuben Foster Arrested
- NFL suspends 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster 2 games
- Two men arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana in Decatur
- Could a pair of injured Alabama linebackers return soon?
- Titans trade up 3 spots for Alabama linebacker Rashaan Evans
- Huntsville man arrested for pipe bomb possession
- Decatur High Linebacker Signs with Auburn
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School
- Man suspected of stealing newspapers arrested for gun possession