Reuben Foster, the 49ers’ inside linebacker, was booked Sunday at the Santa Clara County Jail on charges relating to domestic violence, according to a person with knowledge of the incident.
Foster, 23, was arrested in Los Gatos and held on $75,000 bail, according to the jail booking records.
The Los Gatos Police Department did not respond to calls for comment.
This is Foster’s second arrest within a month. He was taken into custody on Jan. 12 in Tuscaloosa, Ala., for second-degree marijuana possession, meaning it’s for personal use, a Class A misdemeanor in the state.
In 2017, he failed a drug test at the NFL combine for submitting a diluted urine sample. He was kicked out of the NFL combine in early March after an altercation with a hospital employee.
- Former Alabama Linebacker Reuben Foster Arrested
- Former Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster arrested for marijuana possession
- Could a pair of injured Alabama linebackers return soon?
- Titans trade up 3 spots for Alabama linebacker Rashaan Evans
- Decatur High Linebacker Signs with Auburn
- Chiefs linebacker charged with possession of marijuana, other misdemeanor counts
- Colts: Linebacker Edwin Jackson among 2 killed on highway
- High school teammate, friend remembers Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson: 'He just wanted to play'
- Driver who hit Colts linebacker was an undocumented immigrant, police say
- Former Alabama officer arrested on Georgia charge