Photo Gallery 1 Images
Florence police have created a safe zone for citizens at their department.
If you go by the Florence Police Department just off of Seminary Street you will see these signs saying "safe zone." Police put the signs up to let citizens know they have a protected area to do child custody exchanges and meet up with people selling items off the internet.
The "safe zone" is located in the back parking lot of the department and is under video surveillance 24/7.
- Florence police create "Safe Zone"
- Police create 'safe exchange zone' in Tennessee city
- Florence police investigate armed robbery at business
- Florence police charge two with identity theft
- Florence police searching for robbery suspect
- Florence police looking for missing man
- Woman charged with attacking Florence police
- Florence hires new football coach
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Florence death ruled as homicide