A house along the Hazel Green, New Market area burned to the ground early Wednesday morning.
Fire crews from Hazel Green, New Market and Moores Mill all responded to the unoccupied home in the 1000 block of Boles Road.
It's the third time in three days firefighters have dealt with the property.
On Monday night, crews responded to a brush fire that threatened some of the buildings around the outside of the home.
Then Tuesday night around 10:30/11:00 p.m., firefighters were called back when the house itself was on fire. They were able to put it out within an hour.
Around 3:15 a.m. Wednesday morning, an unrelated call came in on an overturned vehicle in a ditch down the road. When first responders arrived at that, they discovered that no one was in the vehicle. At the same time, they spotted the house on Boles Road was fully involved and got to work putting it out again.
Crews were on scene until shortly before 5:00 a.m. when they had the fire contained and smoldering on the foundation.
The cause of the fire was ruled "undetermined."
- Firefighters tackle a property fire for the third time in three days
- Firefighters Still Tackle Fires Despite Cold Weather Hazards
- Teacher who tackled gunman speaks for the first time since getting shot
- Property tax increase in Grant benefiting local fire department
- Tennessee lawmakers tackle school bus safety
- Huntsville firefighters investigating overnight house fire
- Workers, firefighter, animals injured in Tennessee fire
- Huntsville firefighters respond to fire on carport
- Firefighters respond to Monday morning house fire
- Firefighters respond to fire in Huntsville neighborhood