Tennessee State Troopers tell WAAY 31, a man was killed after his 2003 Mustang ran off the road and into a tree on Wednesday.
Investigators identified the man as Carl Stephen ll, 24, from Phil Campbell.
The single vehicle wreck occurred at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 12 miles south of Russellville.
Alabama State Troopers are still investigating the wreck.
- Deadly crash in Franklin County
- Franklin County kidnapping suspect captured in Mississippi
- Franklin County adds first school resource officer
- Former Franklin County administrator sentenced for theft
- Deadly Walk: Spike in fatal pedestrian crashes
- Woman in Franklin County kidnapping case claims she wasn't taken
- Franklin County law allows teachers to carry in the classroom
- Travel advisory still in effect for Colbert and Franklin Counties
- Franklin County man holed up under mobile home surrenders
- Franklin County Schools get new fleet of propane fueled buses