The wife of fallen Lawrenceburg firefighter Jason Dickey gave birth to a baby boy Monday afternoon.
Kallon Knox Dickey was born at 2:46 p.m at Maury Regional Medical Center in Columbia, Tenn. He was 8 pounds, 6 ounces and 21 inches long.
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE - Lawrenceburg Fire Department
Kallon Knox Dickey 8 lbs 6oz 21in long
2:46 pm- Mom and baby are doing great. @WSMV @WKRN @wlxradio @NC5 @FOX17 @whnt @WAAYTV pic.twitter.com/0MXt4pjkUY
— Chad Moore (@ChadMoore_7) March 12, 2018
Dickey is the son of Jason Dickey, 38, who was killed Feb. 12 while fighting a house fire near Hood Lakes road in Lawrenceburg.
Dickey was married and had three other children.
- Fallen Lawrenceburg firefighter's wife gives birth
- Funeral arrangements for Lawrenceburg firefighter
- LIVE: Funeral for Lawrenceburg firefighter to be held today
- Shoals fire departments extend help to Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg UT boxer dies during tournament
- Police: murder suspect kills himself in Lawrenceburg
- Engineering firm to invest $6 million, hire about 240 in Lawrenceburg
- PHOTOS: Albertville mother gives birth to sextuplets
- Police: Hartselle woman gives birth to child on cocaine
- Parents, doctors hold news conference about sextuplets' birth