It's a very cold start to the day Tennessee Valley! We're all starting off in the mid 20's under clear skies. Look for plenty of sunshine with winds picking back up from the South where high temperatures will climb into the mid to lower 50's.
Tonight we'll be clear and down near the freezing mark. A great night to check out the Geminids Meteor shower which peaks tonight!
Thursday winds flow back in from the North where high temperatures will drop in the upper 40's under clear skies. Overnight lows Thursday night could fall into the 20's so remember to drip your pipes! Another blast of cooler air will work its way into the Valley Friday, dropping us in the mid 40's where will have mostly cloudy skies.
We'll rebound back into the 50's Saturday and Sunday. Saturday will be the day to get outside and complete any yardwork as a disturbance from the Gulf will bring in widespread scattered showers and a possible rumble of thunder Sunday. Up to 1 inch of rainfall is possible. Showers will end by Monday morning but temperatures will remain in the mid 50's for the beginning portions of next week and winds will flow in from the South to help keep temperatures near average highs for this time of year.
- Enjoy the 50's today because another cool down is on the way
- Comfy & Cool Today, Severe Threat This Weekend
- Dry & Cool This Week
- Thanksgiving Weather: Sunny & Cool
- Staying Cool This Week
- Unseasonably Cool...For Now
- Enjoy your tax cuts while they last
- Harbor seal enjoys the winter weather
- 60's today before a cool down moves in for Wednesday and Thanksgiving
- Friday Starts Cool, Ends Warm