We are starting off cold this morning with many areas around freezing. Temperatures today won't warm up much with highs near 50 under mainly sunny skies.
Tonight temperatures will drop back to below freezing but by Friday afternoon we will be closer to 60.
We are tracking a system that will bring in rain this weekend and could start as early as Saturday afternoon. The heaviest rain will move in Saturday night and the rain will end will taper off during the day Sunday.
- Dry For Now But Rain Chances Increase This Weekend
- Rain chances increase for the weekend
- Rain chances increase heading towards the weekend
- Dry & Sunny This Weekend
- Rain & storms increase through the holiday weekend
- Rain Increases Late Friday
- Dry for now but rain on the way this weekend
- Weekend Starts Dry, Ends Soggy
- Tracking Weekend Rain
- Clouds Increasing This Weekend, Rain On The Way