MidCity's entertainment mecca continues to take shape as a national dining and entertainment retailer joins the line-up.
Dave & Buster's will be opening a 126,500 square foot space, along the intersection of University Drive and Monrovia Road.
The restaurant and entertainment venue joins Topgolf, High Point Climbing and Fitness, and Adrenaline Zone.
People can excpect Dave & Buster's to open July, 2019.
This will be the second Dave and Buster's in the state.
U.S. MidCity is the fourth largest commercial real estate project and will include,
-345,00 square foot of street-level retail along with a food scene anchored by chef-driven and fast-casual restaurants.
-200,000 square foot of technical and creative office space
-500 hotel rooms
-900 residences that include residential over retail
Max Grelier, co-founder of RCP Companies said, "we intend to create an authentic ecosystem that inspires social interaction, celebrates our regional culture and provides residents and visitors opportunities to share memorable experiences in a vibrant, energetic place."
- Dave & Buster's is coming to Huntsville
- People in Huntsville look forward to Dave & Buster's coming to MidCity
- Police find possible stolen property at Busters Pawn
- Frontier Airlines coming to Huntsville
- 3 new restaurants coming to downtown Huntsville
- Cybersecurity magnet school coming to Huntsville
- $13 million data center coming to Huntsville
- Alabama State Games coming to Huntsville
- New housing coming to West Huntsville
- Three new businesses coming to Huntsville, Twickenham Square