Another chilly start to the day as a Northerly wind moves back into the Tennessee Valley ushering in cooler and drier weather. Temperatures will only climb into the upper 40's under sunny skies this afternoon.
Tonight clear and cold with lows below the freezing mark. Make sure to drip your pipes tonight!
Friday we'll struggle to climb into the mid 40's under a few passing clouds as another cold front works its way across the Valley.
This weekend, Saturday, will be the day to get outside as we'll climb into the mid 50's under plenty of sunshine. Rain chances go up by Sunday morning as a storm system will move into the Valley, causing widespread scattered showers. Up to 1 inch of rainfall is expected to accumulate. A few more showers could work into the Valley Tuesday and Wednesday of next week with temperatures remain at or above average for both highs and lows.
- Cooling down for the end of the workweek
- Friday Starts Cool, Ends Warm
- Sunny skies return for the end of the workweek forecast
- Dry & Cool This Week
- Thanksgiving Weather: Sunny & Cool
- Staying Cool This Week
- Unseasonably Cool...For Now
- Possible storms and a wintry mix on the way for the end of the workweek
- Temperatures gradually warm up throughout the workweek
- A Cool Saturday, Then Frigid