Colbert County Schools will close down next week in order to let students recover at home and cleanse facilities of the flu virus making the rounds.
Students will be out Feb. 15-16 and Monday, Feb. 19. Faculty and staff will report Thursday to clean the school, but will also be off Friday and Monday. School will resume Feb. 20.
All school districts in Marshall County shut down this week because of flu, as well as Cullman County Schools and Fayetteville City Schools in Tennessee.
- Colbert County Schools shutting down next week due to flu
- Several area schools shutting down due to flu
- Randolph School shuts down due to illness
- Colbert County summer school program
- Schools close for rest of week due to flu uptick
- Marshall Co. schools closing due to flu
- Marshall County Schools closed until Tuesday due to flu
- Colbert County Schools introduce new education foundation
- Attendance numbers back up in Colbert County Schools after flu shutdown
- Hong Kong shuts schools in response to flu outbreak