A boy who fell into a Danville pool a week and a half ago died Tuesday night in a Birmingham hospital.
Jackson Easterwood, 2, passed away at UAB Children's Hospital in Birmingham, according to a post on the family's Facebook page.
Easterwood was found in the bottom of a pool at a Danville home during a family visit on Feb. 24. Family members said they believe he was in the pool about five minutes before he was found.
Funeral arrangements have not been announced.
- Child who fell in Morgan County pool dies
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- Morgan County investigators capture felony child molestation suspect
- Child nearly drowns at Huntsville pool, officials say
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- Body discovered after Morgan county house fire
- One Person Killed in Morgan County Car Wreck
- Drivers rescued from high water in Morgan County