Etowah County authorities have located a woman with dementia who disappeared after leaving a Southside home.
Deputies say Bonnie Marshall, 72, was previously seen leaving a home on River Hills Circle in the Southside area.
She was found minutes after authorities issued an alert.
- Authorities locate woman with dementia
- Authorities locate missing Boaz woman
- Sticking point on Trump-Kim talks: Location, location, location
- Program to help dementia patients during cold weather
- Excessive alcohol use linked to early-onset dementia risk
- Walk while counting backward to diagnose this type of dementia
- Dementia study links your risk with your fitness level
- Search resumes for Greenville 76-year-old with dementia, deafness
- Search resumes for functionally deaf 76-year-old with dementia
- Jackson County authorities searching for missing woman