On a night when Auburn commit Asa Martin rushed for 379 yards and three touchdowns, former Scottsboro quarterback Bo Nix returned to North Alabama and put on a show of his own, leading Pinson Valley to a 51-50 double overtime win over top ranked Austin thanks to 371 yards passing and seven touchdowns.
Austin's loss to Pinson Valley was a sign of things to come for North Alabama teams. Colbert Heights, Sylvania, Fyffe and Cherokee all saw their seaons end in the quarterfinals.
- Austin falls in double OT on rough night for North AL teams
- Havoc fall 3-2 in OT to Rail Yard Dawgs
- Huntsville outlasts Knoxville in OT
- Venus Williams exits on rough day for Americans
- Decatur residents dealing with rough weather once again
- Why it's been a rough week for House Republicans
- Otra explosión en Austin deja al menos un herido
- Viewpoint Fire north of Prescott Valley doubles in size
- Mudslides, wildfires, earthquakes and flu. 2018's off to a rough start in California
- When an American luger hit a rough spot in his training, a Russian offered help