This evening wil be clear and calm, but it will be chilly. Temperatures will drop through the 40s through the evening.
A cold front will pass through the Tennessee Valley tonight. That cold front doesn't have any moisture with it, so it will not bring any rain or snow. It will bring even colder air into the Valley. We will notice that tomorrow and Friday. We will also notice more clouds. They will wrap around the back side of the cold front to filter our sunshine tomorrow. Even more clouds are streaming from the Pacific over Texas and Louisiana tonight. Those thicker clouds will move across the Tennessee Valley tomorrow night and Friday. They won't bring any rain with them, but another system this weekend will bring some rain.
This evening's 40s will keep dropping overnight to 32 for a low. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy. Temperatures will be in the lower 30s to start, then warm up toward 48 degrees for a high.
- Another Cold Front Drops Temperatures Again
- Temperatures on the rise before a cold front moves through Saturday
- Wind chill can make temperatures dangerously cold
- A big drop in temperatures coming our way
- Temperatures drop again for Friday with the possibilities of flurries
- AAA called to 10,000 calls since bitter cold temperatures
- Brutally cold temperatures kill 8 puppies in Knox County
- Report: Matt Lauer dropped his pants in front of female employee among other allegations
- Less Cold... But Still Cold
- Big temperature drop comes our way by the middle of the workweek