The Alabama Crimson Tide landed a conference-best eight players on the Associated Press' All-SEC team released on Monday while the Auburn Tigers landed four players on the first team as well.
For Alabama, defensive lineman Da'Ron Payne, linebacker Rashaan Evans and defensive backs Minkah Fitzpatrick and Ronnie Harrison represented the defense. On offense, wide receiver Calvin Ridley, left tackle Jonah Williams, left guard Ross Pierschbacher and center Bradley Bozeman earned those honors on offense.
On the second team, defensive lineman Raekwon Davis, cornerback Levi Wallace and punter JK Scott were honored.
As for Auburn, defensive end Jeff Holland was the lone defensive player to land on the list while running back Kerryon Johnson, who earned the SEC Offensive Player of the Year Award and offensive guard Braden Smith along with kicker Daniel carlson were selected First Team All-SEC.
Quarterback Jarrett Stidham, who was named the confereces Co-Newcomer of the Year and cornerback Carlton Davis were second team honorees.
- Alabama, Auburn land handful of players on All-SEC teams
- Alabama drops Auburn 6-4 in SEC Tourney opener
- Georgia wins SEC Championship over Auburn
- Auburn opens SEC Tournament vs. Kentucky
- Alabama & Auburn Start Bowl Practice
- SEC All-Freshman Team announced
- Auburn wins!
- Auburn beats Kentucky 4-3 in 11 innings in SEC Tournament
- Auburn defeats Ole Miss 9-3 in SEC Tournament
- Doxakis, Texas A&M shut down Auburn, 4-2 in SEC