A man was arrested on Wednesday and charged with, Criminals Possession of a Forged Instrument in the third degree.
Investigators told WAAY 31, Alan Dean Anderson, 58, was arrested after a resident of Florence called Decatur Police Department concerning a forged check.
Anderson was identified through video surveillance at Renasant Bank as the person who presented the check, investigators say.
Anderson was located at his residence on Wednesday, and was transported to the Morgan County Jail with no bond.
- Man arrested after forging three checks
- A man was arrested after forging a check
- Leighton woman charged with passing forged checks
- 6 people arrested for forging checks in Scottsboro
- Deputies: 2 found with drugs, forged checks in Athens motel
- Athens teacher accused of forging prescription for pills
- Woman arrested for writing bad checks at Florence meat market
- Man arrested for theft
- Hiding spots burglars always check first
- Man arrested for attempted murder