When humidity is factored in, a high near 93 this afternoon will feel more like 100. Scattered storms develop after lunchtime. They'll be capable of heavy rain and frequent lightning, in addition to gusty wind. The chance of rain is 50% today, increasing to 70% for your Friday.
Once the storms arrive today, they linger in the forecast through the weekend into the beginning of next week. In fact, we won't have a dry day until next Wednesday. Storms will be fairly widespread, too...especially through the weekend. Some locations can expect a 7 day rain total around three inches.
- A hot afternoon with strong storms possible
- Mainly afternoon storms, a few strong
- Thursday Afternoon Storms, Then Strong Storms Possible Friday
- Dangerous heat, some strong storms
- Scattered Storms Likely This Afternoon
- Isolated showers and a hot afternoon
- Another round of strong to severe storms
- One Or Two Strong Storms Possible Monday
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon
- Storms grow more numerous this afternoon