Some locations have already seen a few raindrops on this Monday. Most storms won't come near severe limits, but a few can reach the stronger side with gusty wind, frequent lightning, and heavy rain as the main threats.
Storms diminish substantially after midnight across the Tenneessee Valley tonight. Aside from a few stray showers on Tuesday, most locations stay dry and mostly cloudy. By Wednesday, the sun returns but temperatures linger in the middle 80s.
We stay dry, mostly sunny, and comfortable through the end of the work week.
- Rounds of rain & storms
- A few rounds of rain and storms
- Scattered showers, then a round of rain
- Another round of strong to severe storms
- Muggy Monday, periods of rain and storms
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon
- Rain And Storms Increasing Sunday Afternoon
- Rain and storms likely, some could be strong
- Friday Night Football: Playoffs, round 1 recap
- SPHL's 'Challenge Round' makes history in Huntsville