We are still in the beginning of summer but it won't feel all that bad this week. Daily highs will be around 90 everyday. The humidity won't also be all that bad with moisture from the Gulf of Mexico not making it too far north into the Valley.
What we will be tracking is the low chances for a pop-up shower or storm to develop every afternoon. Best chances for rain this week will be Monday and Tuesday but chances will be 20% or less the rest of the week.
- A Seasonable Week Ahead Along With Low Chances For Storms
- Increasing Rain Chance This Week
- Storms Likely Through This Evening, Storm Chances Continue Monday
- Chance For Rain Increases Late This Week
- Cooler Air Remains But Storm Chances Continue For Start Of Week
- NFL considering 'Modifying' Kickoffs Ahead of 2018 Season
- JCPenney CEO leaves for Lowe's
- State of emergency issued ahead of Tropical Storm Gordon landfall
- Red snapper season ending 6 weeks early in Alabama
- Alabama dangerously low on troopers, group says