After another cold start, temperatures climb above average this afternoon. Again, our day will be full of sunshine with light wind.
Tonight will be similarly cold like the past couple of nights. We'll see areas of frost and a low near freezing.
Friday afternoon should prove to be even warmer. Highs climb to the lower 60s under just a few clouds.
- Temps a bit above average
- Two bit by rabid fox
- Freezing Temps Return Sunday Morning
- Fish dying at Tempe Town Lake
- Mild Temps Accompany Isolated Afternoon Showers
- A Bit of Sun For Now, Rain Tomorrow
- Former Tempe teacher avoids jail for sexual misconduct with student
- Firefighters brave bitter cold temps to battle fire
- Crews on standby as temps begin to drop in Huntsville
- Winter storm threatens East Coast, bringing temps colder than Mars