You can now adopt felines and canines at Huntsville Animal Services for just $5 through July 31.
The animal shelter previously announced the adoption special would only apply to kittens. Huntsville Animal Services is expanding the adoption special to dogs, cats, puppies and kittens because it is currently experiencing "overflow" status. Animal shelter officials said some exclusions may apply.
Adoption fees include a rabies vaccination voucher, first set of vaccines, microchip, spay or neuter, deworming, and a Leukemia/FIV test.
The Huntsville Animal Shelter is located at 4950 Triana Boulevard. Hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- $5 adoptions at Huntsville Animal Services through July 31st
- $5 adoptions throughout July at Huntsville Animal Services
- Huntsville Animal Service holding adoption special
- Huntsville Animal Services holding free adoption special in June
- Huntsville Animal Services is launching a new year round free adoptions service
- Huntsville Animal Services will have a Name Your Price adoption special
- Huntsville Animal Services holding "Cinco de Meow and Bow Wow" adoption special
- The Huntsville animal shelter is offering a Valentine adoption special
- Independence Day sale extended at Decatur Animal Services
- Veteran claims he was forced to leave Shoals hotel because of his service animal