Huntsville police have identified and arrested the man who they said opened fire on a house Tuesday night.
Marcus Antonio Prentice, 37, was wanted on four felony assault warrants for the shooting on Lee Drive Tuesday.
Police said the shooting happened after an altercation at the home. Prentice is accused of leaving, coming back and opening fire, hitting four people.
Prentice is 5'11" and 160 pounds.
WAAY 31 will continue to update this story as more information is released.
- UPDATE: Suspect wanted in Lee Drive shooting in custody
- Nashville Waffle House shooting suspect in custody
- Domestic violence suspect wanted in Tuscumbia now in custody
- Juvenile in custody after shooting
- UPDATE: Victims in Huntsville triple murder identified; suspect in custody
- 1 dead after Opry Mills Mall shooting, suspect in custody
- Huntsville murder suspect in custody in Memphis
- UPDATE: Huntsville shooting suspect turns himself in
- UPDATE: 3-year-old hit in drive-by shooting dies
- Suspect in custody after domestic violence report and police search