HEMSI paramedics said they expect a child to recover after nearly drowning at a pool Monday morning.
The call came in just after 10 a.m. at Mountain Springs Swim Club on Kennamer Drive.
Paramedics said the boy, whose age wasn't immediately known, was breathing and was expected to be OK.
He was taken to Huntsville Hospital to get checked out, officials said.
- Child nearly drowns at Huntsville pool, officials say
- Concerned neighbors discuss pool safety after boy nearly drowns
- Child who fell in Morgan County pool dies
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- Facebook's official announcement on Huntsville Data Center
- Huntsville police charge man with sexual abuse of a child
- Huntsville man pleads guilty in federal child sex trafficking case
- Huntsville Police arrest two men for child pornography
- Huntsville man sentenced for child-sex trafficking in Madison County
- Toddler in coma after nearly drowning