Huntsville police said a wreck that injured three children and an adult Friday afternoon was a hit-and-run.
HEMSI spokesman Don Webster said the wreck happened around 4:25 p.m. at the corner of Squaw Valley and Grunden drives. Images from the scene showed a car that had crashed into a garage.
According to Webster, one of the children involved in the wreck was in critical condition.
The vehicle that hit the car was found nearby, and police on the scene said they were talking with the person who they believed was the driver.
Police have not released any more details.
- 4 taken to hospital in Huntsville hit-and-run
- Huntsville man hospitalized after being hit by train
- 1 hospitalized in Huntsville shooting
- Man hospitalized in northwest Huntsville shooting
- Vehicle runs through Huntsville carpet store
- Ainsley's Angels hosting first Huntsville run
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle in north Huntsville
- Huntsville Hospital's new surgical robot first in Alabama
- Jason Isbell to headline Huntsville Hospital Foundation fundraiser
- $1 million grant awarded for Huntsville Hospital-Calhoun nursing partnership