A 74-year-old man is in critical condition at Huntsville Hospital following a crash Thursday afternoon in Decatur.
Decatur Police said Johnny McDowra of Decatur, after stopping at the stop sign, drove his Buick into the path of Honda Accord at West Moulton Street and 6th Avenue NW.
Emergency crews had to extract McDowra from his car.
He, along with the driver of the Honda - 61-year-old Jerry Latham of Trinity - were taken to Decatur-Morgan Hospital before McDowra was taken to Huntsville Hospital.
There is no word on the condition of Latham.
Decatur Police continue to investigate the crash.
- Man in critical condition after Decatur car crash
- Man in critical condition after shooting in Decatur
- Decatur woman killed by car
- Man arrested for stealing a car in Decatur
- Girl in critical condition after Maryland school shooting
- Alabama man, 22, critically injured in weekend crash
- Shoals man injured in Saturday car crash
- Decatur man dies days after violent altercation
- Decatur man charged with causing 10-vehicle wreck
- Man charged with selling marijuana in Decatur