A 74-year-old man is in critical condition at Huntsville Hospital following a crash Thursday afternoon in Decatur.
Decatur Police said Johnny McDowra of Decatur, after stopping at the stop sign, drove his Buick into the path of Honda Accord at West Moulton Street and 6th Avenue NW.
Emergency crews had to extract McDowra from his car.
He, along with the driver of the Honda - 61-year-old Jerry Latham of Trinity - were taken to Decatur-Morgan Hospital before McDowra was taken to Huntsville Hospital.
There is no word on the condition of Latham.
Decatur Police continue to investigate the crash.
- Man in critical condition after Decatur car crash
- Man in critical condition after shooting in Decatur
- Huntsville man thrown from car in Decatur crash
- Decatur woman killed by car
- Man in critical condition after early morning shooting
- Decatur man injured in rollover crash
- Man arrested for stealing a car in Decatur
- Decatur man arrested, accused of ramming police car
- Police investigate Decatur car dealership break-in
- Girl in critical condition after Maryland school shooting