A Florida man with facial tattoos was arrested after police said he attempted to scare kids no older than six years old on a playground.
Police said, 30-year-old Otis Ryan climbed on top of playground equipment and began telling children where babies come from.
Parents rushed to remove their children from the playground after Ryan started shouting.
Witnesses told Clearwater Beach Police that Ryan was seen harassing female tourist just before the playground incident.
Ryan was charged with disorderly conduct and fined $118.
A judge ordered him to stay away from the park.
- Police: Man scares kids on playground, rants about where babies come from
- Rise school raises money for playground and scholarship fund
- Three teens arrested for fire at special needs playground
- JetBlue radio failure brings big scare at JFK airport
- Band Director on paid leave amid asbestos scare
- Police say baby bent in half by father has died
- Police in Georgia say mother drowned crying baby in bathtub
- Alabama man charged in killing of girlfriend's baby son
- Baby survived 9 hours buried in Montana; man is charged
- NYC attorney in rant that went viral says he's not a racist, offers apology