A Florida man with facial tattoos was arrested after police said he attempted to scare kids no older than six years old on a playground.
Police said, 30-year-old Otis Ryan climbed on top of playground equipment and began telling children where babies come from.
Parents rushed to remove their children from the playground after Ryan started shouting.
Witnesses told Clearwater Beach Police that Ryan was seen harassing female tourist just before the playground incident.
Ryan was charged with disorderly conduct and fined $118.
A judge ordered him to stay away from the park.
- Police: Man scares kids on playground, rants about where babies come from
- Rise school raises money for playground and scholarship fund
- Police say baby bent in half by father has died
- Police in Georgia say mother drowned crying baby in bathtub
- Alabama man charged in killing of girlfriend's baby son
- NYC attorney in rant that went viral says he's not a racist, offers apology
- Christmas Cops: Police pass out presents to Athens kids
- In shooting's wake, Trump urges children to seek help if they feel 'lost, alone, confused or even scared'
- Police officer who adopted addict's baby to be Trump's State of the Union guest
- Video shows Florida deputy save baby's life