A man serving a life sentence for burglary escaped from a Marion County facility Monday morning.
David Curtis Wood, 61, left the Hamilton Aged and Infirmed center around 8:15 a.m.
Wood was only wearing white boxer shorts at the time of his escape, according to the Alabama Department of Corrections.
Wood was serving a life sentence for burglary in Mobile County. He's been imprisoned since 1994.
Wood is 6'3" and 160 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information about his location is asked to contact their local police department or the Alabama Department of Corrections at 800-831-8825.
- Inmate escapes Hamilton facility in his underwear
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate captured near Geraldine
- Inmate escapes Alabama work release
- College student attacks jogger, steals underwear
- Work release inmate recaptured, faces escape charge
- UPDATE: Escaped inmate from Montgomery recaptured
- Escaped inmate in Madison County recaptured
- Tuscumbia police still searching for escaped inmate
- Escaped Shoals inmate back in jail