Police are searching for two suspects after shots were fired at a county investigator near a trailer park in Arab.
According to Arab police, the shooting occurred when a Marshall County District Attorney investigator was looking for a stolen truck at a trailer near Lookout Drive at about 11:45 a.m. Thursday.
Police said the suspects, who have an extensive criminal history and are well known to police, took off after the shooting.
The Arab Guntersville SWAT team and Marshall County Sheriff’s Office responded to the trailer, which is located behind the Lookout Trailer Park.
The stolen truck was found in the woods behind the trailer, and was towed from the scene.
Cullman County Sheriff's Office is also assisting in the investigation because the suspects are known to travel in the area.
- SWAT called to trailer after shots fired at investigator
- Overnight fire destroys trailer
- SWAT standoff results in arrest
- Gwinnett Co. SWAT standoff ends in suicide
- Child dies in camping trailer fire in northern Alabama
- Overnight fire under investigation
- Trailer for 'Mamma Mia!' sequel is here
- 'Jersey Shore Family Vacation' first look trailer
- Swatting case poses legal challenges for police, prosecutors
- 'Swatting' suspect faces manslaughter charge in fatal shooting by police