Photo Gallery 4 Images
A call about a door kicked in at a Jackson County home ended with four people going to jail on drug charges Wednesday, authorities said.
Jackson County Sheriff's Office deputies and Section police answered the call Wednesday at a home on Alabama Highway 35 in Section.
Deputies and officers on the scene said they smelled marijuana and got a warrant to search the home. During the search, they said they found the drug spice, Xanax pills, Lyrica pills and drug paraphernalia.
Katherine Michelle Thrift, 41, was charged with drug paraphernalia possession and two counts of drug possession.
Kirstie Breanne Thrift, 19, was charged with drug paraphernalia possession and three counts of drug possession.
Jeremy Christopher Roberts, 18, and James Anthony Jabley, 28, were each charged with two counts of drug possession.
All four were still being held in the Jackson County Jail Thursday morning, awaiting bond.
- Four arrested in Jackson County drug bust
- PHOTOS: Seven arrested in Jackson County drug bust
- 5 arrested in Jackson County meth bust
- 5 arrested in Etowah County drug bust
- 4 arrested in Jackson County meth, prescription pill bust
- Boaz police arrest two in drug bust
- Men arrested for drugs after Jackson County standoff
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- PHOTOS: 8 arrested in Madison hotel drug bust
- Madison County authorities find marijuana, guns in two drug busts