One person was killed in a wreck on Wilson Dam Highway in Muscle Shoals Friday morning.
Bradley Terrell, 28, of Tuscumbia, was killed when his pickup truck collided with an 18-wheeler just before 7 a.m. on Wilson Dam Highway, north of 2nd Street and near the entrance Occidental Chemical.
Colbert County Coroner Justin Gasque said Terrell was thrown out of the vehicle in the wreck. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Muscle Shoals police are investigating the wreck.
- Tuscumbia man killed in Muscle Shoals wreck
- Muscle Shoals TV Show Confirmed
- Muscle Shoals Education Foundation raises $90,000
- Muscle Shoals parents upset after teacher firing
- Man charged with capital murder in Muscle Shoals homicide
- Tuscumbia man killed in motorcycle crash
- Tuscumbia man killed in two vehicle crash
- "Father of Muscle Shoals Music" Dead at 85
- Hundreds attend funeral for Muscle Shoals music pioneer Rick Hall
- Police: Woman stole vehicles from Muscle Shoals apartment complex