A Vinemont School counselor is out of jail on bond after being arrested for an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Chasity McRae, 35, was arrested on a charge of engaging in a sex act with a student.
McRae was a counselor at Vinemont School at the time of the incident, according to the Cullman County Sheriff's Office.
McRae was released from the Cullman County Jail on $10,000 bond.
- School employee accused of engaging in sex act with student
- Alabama teacher accused of sex acts with girl in classroom
- Dothan City Schools employee arrested for soliciting sex
- Another Huntsville City Schools student gets perfect ACT score
- Albertville High employees clean school while students are out
- New Century student gets perfect ACT score
- Ex-Alabama high school coach indicted on student sex charges
- Scottsboro City Schools employees targeted by scammers
- Alabama teacher faces sex charge involving student
- Roy Moore: 'I have never engaged in sexual misconduct.'