A traffic stop led to the arrest of a Flat Rock man.
Keith Horton, 47, was charged with Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Illegal Possession of Prescription Drugs, and Carrying a Concealed Weapon.
Officials told WAAY 31, the traffic stop occurred at the intersection of County Rd. 19 and County Rd. 155 in Higdon on Saturday, Mar. 3. Horton appeared to be nervous and did not have a valid driver's license.
According to authorities, they conducted a search and found pills, a syringe with meth, and a 45 caliber gun.
Horton was being held at Dekalb County Jail.
- Man arrested after a traffic stop
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Jackson Co.
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for meth, crack cocaine
- Large amount of meth found during traffic stop
- Senate votes to collect data on race and traffic stops
- Police say bath salts found during traffic stop
- Alabama House rejects bill to track race in traffic stops
- PHOTOS: Madison County deputies seize large amount of meth, firearms in traffic stop