Mae Jemison High School was locked down Tuesday morning after a bomb threat was called in to the school.
The threat was called in around 9:30 a.m., according to a Huntsville City Schools spokesman. The spokesman said officials don't believe the threat is credible.
The building was evacuated and police were called in to sweep the building.
Students were seen going back into the school around 10:30 a.m.
- Jemison High evacuated after bomb threat
- Huntsville Jr. High evacuated after bomb threat
- No charges filed against Jemison High teacher
- Student hospitalized after fight at Jemison High
- Madison Walmart cleared after bomb threat
- Students arrested for Jemison High fight that sent 6 to hospital
- This is the letter Mae Jemison High School parents received after teacher sex allegation
- Jemison parents want to provide input on next principal
- Phone threat leads to Johnson Elementary School evacuation
- Two charged with threat that evacuated Johnson Elementary