Huntsville police have arrested a man for robbing a bank on University Drive Thursday afternoon.
Keon Ladell Reed, 38, is charged with first-degree robbery.
Reed is accused of walking into the Woodforest National Bank just before 3:30 p.m. Thursday with a gun and using a note to demand money. A Huntsville Police Department spokesman said Reed was dressed as a woman when he entered the bank.
Police said Reed was not there when officers arrived, but he was identified and brought in for questioning after authorities identified him through video surveillance from the bank.
Bond had not been set for Reed as of Friday morning, according to jail records.
- Police: Man dressed in drag robs Huntsville bank
- Huntsville Subway robbed, man claimed to have gun
- Police: Man arrested for robbing a child
- Man charged with robbing elderly
- Sheriff: Deputy dragged by vehicle after trying to arrest man
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Bridgeport Police investigating bank robbery
- Huntsville police need help identifying this man
- Huntsville police looking for man who injured police officer
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death