Killen police said a pedestrian died after he was hit by three vehicles in Killen on Thursday.
Police Chief Bryan Hammond said it happened around 6:25pm when the man was walking on Highway 72 in front of Action Gun and Pawn. Investigators say the victim is between the ages of 25-35 years old. Police say he did not have any identification on him and they are actively trying to identify him.
Chief Hammond told WAAY 31, the man died on impact after the first vehicle hit him. He went on to say the other two cars ran over his body.
WAAY 31 will continue to follow this investigation as more details are released.
- Pedestrian dies after struck by three vehicles in Killen
- Forklift falls into Killen marina
- Killen convenience store damaged by fire
- Horse breaks loose from buggy, dies after being struck by vehicle in Lancaster County
- Woman dies after being struck by two vehicles after getting off MARTA bus
- Killen police chief suspended without pay following Facebook comments
- Video shows pedestrian hit by car during vigil for bicyclist fatally struck
- DNA connects driver to hit-and-run two years after pedestrian struck and killed
- Fatal accident in Virginia Beach involving pedestrian and vehicle
- URGENT - Vehicle plows into pedestrians in downtown Shanghai