Chuck Wagon Texas BBQ says it is looking to expand its presence in Madison County by opening a second restaurant in south Huntsville.
Crunkleton Commercial Real Estate Group says the popular barbecue joint is going to be operating at its new space at the Redstone Ridge shopping center starting January 4. The new restaurant will offer the same menu with some expanded options, and it will serve during lunch and dinner hours.
“Over the years, we have had a lot of requests to expand, and now is the perfect time to make it happen," said Chuck Wagon owner Stephen Holley, "We’ve spent nearly a decade perfecting the quality of our food, service, and overall experience. Our new location will allow us to share our crowd-pleasing menu with a new audience while making visits more convenient for our Huntsville-based clientele.”
Holley says the expansion places them in an area where it can better cater to Redstone Arsenal workers along with Huntsville customers who will make the trip to Madison to purchase food.
- Chuck Wagon Texas BBQ to expand its presence to Huntsville
- Chuck Schumer's big moment
- Chuck Yeager Fast Facts
- Chuck Hagel: Trump 'an embarrassment'
- Grandfather builds custom wagon floats every Mardi Gras
- Celebs are jumping on the marijuana brand wagon
- Chuck D's lessons on fighting the power
- Huntsville Hospital to expand if approved by the state
- Democrats' 2018 advantage expands
- Pitmaster uses BBQ skills to honor US troops