Chuck Wagon Texas BBQ says it is looking to expand its presence in Madison County by opening a second restaurant in south Huntsville.
Crunkleton Commercial Real Estate Group says the popular barbecue joint is going to be operating at its new space at the Redstone Ridge shopping center starting January 4. The new restaurant will offer the same menu with some expanded options, and it will serve during lunch and dinner hours.
“Over the years, we have had a lot of requests to expand, and now is the perfect time to make it happen," said Chuck Wagon owner Stephen Holley, "We’ve spent nearly a decade perfecting the quality of our food, service, and overall experience. Our new location will allow us to share our crowd-pleasing menu with a new audience while making visits more convenient for our Huntsville-based clientele.”
Holley says the expansion places them in an area where it can better cater to Redstone Arsenal workers along with Huntsville customers who will make the trip to Madison to purchase food.
- Chuck Wagon Texas BBQ to expand its presence to Huntsville
- Huntsville Hospital to expand if approved by the state
- City Council approves more money to expand Huntsville Animal Shelter
- Alabama Publix stores not affected by ground chuck recall
- Small in stature, big in presence, Piacentini wins hearts of Havoc Fans
- Hexcel expanding Decatur plant, creating 90 jobs
- Cubic GATR facility expands in Research Park
- Pryor Regional Airport looking to expand
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville releases transportation plan