An expanding Colorado restaurant chain is looking to expand into Alabama and eight other states as part of a strategy which will lead to 48 new locations.
Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom announced it signed franchise development agreements which would bring these restaurants to the midwest, south and southwest United States. This announcement is the latest in the chain's overall growth, which has included a restaurant location in Franklin, Tennessee at the Cool Springs commercial center. There are also plans to open a Chattanooga location soon.
The restaurant and taproom specializes in Chicago-style pizza while offering more than 100 beer selections, including local and regional offerings.
The company did not say where in Alabama it is planning to expand to at this time.
- Pizza restaurant, taproom looks to expand to Alabama
- Fazoli's looks to add new Alabama restaurants
- Overdose odds: Should Alabama restaurants, bars supply Narcan?
- Expanded Severe Threat For Monday
- Alabama company gets $3 million in federal grant to expand broadband
- Space Delivery: Astronauts get ice cream, make-own pizzas
- Remember: You can get free Little Caesar's pizza today
- Hexcel expanding Decatur plant, creating 90 jobs
- Cubic GATR facility expands in Research Park
- Two Subway restaurants burglarized in the Shoals