Three people are facing drug charges after being arrested at a home on Apple Grove Road in Somerville Thursday.
Morgan County Sheriff Ana Franklin said the county drug task force and the Madison/Morgan County STAC Team searched a home in the 2700 block of Apple Grove Road and found methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Alan David Tweedie II, 28, was charged with meth and drug paraphernalia possession. His bond was set at $1,300.
Nicholas Brent Drinkard and Cheyanna Rain McKelvey were charged with meth possession and had bonds set at $1,000 each.
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- Inmates accused of getting drugs in Morgan County Jail
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- Body discovered after Morgan county house fire
- Former jail warden sues Morgan County sheriff
- Inmate escaped from Morgan County Jail
- Morgan County Schools adds new safety precautions
- Morgan County educators explore careers for students