WAAY 31’s All Access coverage continues from New Orleans. Erin Dacy is covering Clemson and Alabama as they’ve been preparing for the 2018 Super Bowl.
The countdown is on to round three between Alabama and Clemson.
Momentarily, the teams and coaches will be entering the Superdome.
Fans are filtering in to get out of the cold. Security is making some last second sweeps and they are uncovering the field logos.
We always make a special effort to find our Tennessee Valley fans whenever we’re on the road. And never in Erin Dacy’s 24 years of covering the Tide for WAAY31 have they disappointed!
Here what they have to say tonight during WAAY 31’s All Access: Tide and Tiger special. It airs at 6:30. It's brought to you by your North Alabama Honda dealers and Window World.
- 2018 Sugar Bowl: Teams and fans ready for big entrance into Superdome
- 2018 Sugar Bowl: Million Dollar Band ready to take field
- 2018 Sugar Bowl and Crimson Tide's family values
- Saban vs. Swinney: coaches ready to square off in Sugar Bowl
- Sugar Bowl Win Could be Decided in the Trenches
- Countdown to bittersweet Sugar Bowl for the Crimson Tide
- Snake removed from entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Philadelphia Eagles show solidarity with imprisoned rapper Meek Mill during Super Bowl entrance
- Iron Bowl: both Auburn and Alabama fans cheer on their teams
- Think you're not ready for post-Super Bowl 'This Is Us'? Try being an Eagles or Patriots fan