The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office is investigating an incident at Crossville Middle School which led to a juvenile being arrested.
Authorities say a juvenile brought the BB gun into a classroom Monday.
The principal and school resource officer were contacted, and the juvenile was sent to the Coosa Valley Detention Center.
Sheriff's deputies say they are working closely with DeKalb County Schools on the situation.
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Man suspected of stealing newspapers arrested for gun possession
- Superintendent: Student had gun just off Discovery Middle School campus
- Huntsville man arrested for pipe bomb possession
- House passes school policies for juvenile offenders
- Juvenile in custody after shooting
- New principal named for Meridianville Middle School
- Juvenile arrested after several classrooms vandalized in Fyffe
- Former Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster arrested for marijuana possession