(CNN) -- Florence has been upgraded for the second time Monday and is now a Category 4 hurricane, according to the National Hurricane Center. Florence has maximum sustained winds of 130 mph and is expected to continue growing as it heads toward the US East Coast.
- URGENT - Hurricane Florence now Category 4
- URGENT - Hurricane Florence now a Category 3 Storm
- URGENT -
- Hurricane Lane weakened into Category 1 storm
- Hurricane Florence prompts mandatory evacuations as it nears Category 5 strength
- Hurricane Hector heads toward Hawaii as a Category 4 storm
- Hurricane Lane, a dangerous Category 4 storm, headed toward Hawaii
- Should the hurricane scale be expanded to a Category 6?
- Approaching Hurricane Florence snarls travel
- See Hurricane Florence from space