There has been no sign of a Baltimore woman after a plane she was in crashed off the coast of Ocean City.
The small plane had two people on board when it crashed. So far only one body has been recovered.
It has been a week since Alvin Robinson has seen his wife. It's the unknown that's left a hole in Alvin's heart as he struggles to get by as he wonders if he'll ever see his wife again.
"Just normal daily routine things is what's the hardest, honestly," he said.
Alvin opened up to WJZ one week after his wife, 27-year-old Beneca Robinson, was on a small plane that crashed off the Eastern Shore.
"I'm tired of feeling helpless," he added.
The family is desperate for answers, after Banica and her friend took off from the Martin State Airport in a small Cessna last Wednesday.
An oil slick was spotted off the coast of Assateague Island and a debris field was found as divers found the body of the pilot. It began to start getting possibilities that she's still alive.
"She's still out there fighting. She's out there cold. She's alone," Alvin said.
A stretch of high winds and rough seas halted the search until the weather improves.
The 27-year-old wife is an aspiring nurse known for her smile and big heart.
"Funny, charismatic, very passionate," Alvin added.
As the days passing seem like years, Alvin is holding on to hope.
"I love you and I hope that I can see you soon. I'm sorry I wasn't there."
Alvin said he and his family will go to Ocean City Thursday to search by land.
The FAA will investigate the crash and the NTSB will determine a cause.
- 'She's Still Out There Fighting': Husband Believes Woman In Plane Crash Off Ocean City Is Alive
- Giuliani on Stormy Daniels: Melania Trump 'believes her husband'
- Stolen bracelet with husband's ashes returned to Elizabeth City woman
- Body found in ocean near site of Hart family crash
- Plane crashes near Seattle airport
- Police: Mayor, husband jailed after drunken fight in their home
- The best vacation rentals with ocean views
- Mysterious mermaid statue appears in Ocean Beach
- Algerian military plane crash kills 257 people
- Plane crash kills 2 moments after takeoff