With some exceptions, this year's Oscar-nominated films aren't exactly lighthearted. But that doesn't mean Oscar hopefuls don't enjoy kicking back with familiar favorites every now and then.
When we sat down with some prolific storytellers for CNN's award season series Creators, we couldn't help but pose the question: What do some of the biggest names in film watch when they are craving a feel-good flick?
Their answers, featured in the video above, might surprise you.
- The best movies to watch when you need to feel good, according to Oscar hopefuls
- How to watch 30 of this year's Oscar-nominated movies
- Watch these kids recreate Oscar-nominated movie scenes
- Will early buzz for 'A Star Is Born' help the movie shine at Oscars?
- Your 2018 Oscars viewing guide
- ¡Una camisa digna de Oscar!
- 3 TVs that could change how you watch movies
- People can't stop watching Hallmark's cheesy TV movies
- The drone vacation that will make you feel like a movie star
- They're under 50%, but Democrats should feel good about their Senate chances in Pennsylvania