A woman was shot after getting into an argument during a date on the Country Club Plaza.
The shooting happened near Ward Parkway and Jefferson Street just before 2 a.m. Thursday.
Officers say the pair argued in the man's car, and she got out. As she was getting into her car, officers say the man drove by and fired multiple shots at her.
They say the woman was hit in the leg. The woman's car was also hit by multiple bullets.
The man is in custody.
- Woman shot after getting into argument during date
- Riverview woman shoots, kills husband during argument, deputies say
- Trump's executive privilege argument is a loser
- Closing arguments in gruesome torture murder
- Meet the woman bringing lunchtime dating to Asian cities
- How to date in 2018
- Tinder sues dating app Bumble
- Sizzling argument over McDonald's bacon leads to battery charge
- The arguments for and against Australia Day on January 26
- Did the Nunes memo undermine its own core argument?