Olympics swimming champion Michael Phelps is diving into a new role: Father of two.
Phelps and and his wife, Nicole, welcomed their second child this week as the Winter Olympics continued half a world away -- perfect timing for the son of the most decorated Olympian of all time.
Their oldest son, Boomer, was born in May 2016.
"Magical moments yesterday ... Nicole and I would like to introduce Beckett Richard Phelps to the world!," Phelps posted on Instagram on Tuesday, accompanied by a picture of his wife and two sons.
"We had a healthy baby boy and a healthy mama. I truly do feel like the happiest man in the world."
His wife said she is "surrounded by boys and I couldn't be happier."
Beckett's big brother also took to social media to pay tribute to the newest addition.
"I am officially a big bro!!! All I wanna do is hold him! I can't wait til I get to teach him so many cool things about the world!," Boomer, um, his Instagram ghostwriter posted.
The couple got engaged in February 2015, and tied the knot at a secret wedding the following year.
Couple's oldest son was born in May 2016
"I truly do feel like the happiest man in the world," Phelps says
- Michael Phelps welcomes new baby boy
- Michael Phelps: How you should brush your teeth
- Zoo welcomes new baby sloth
- Kylie Jenner welcomes baby girl
- Khlo- Kardashian welcomes baby girl
- Tia Mowry welcomes new baby
- Michael Phelps calls on US Olympic Committee to do more to help athletes struggling with depression
- Soldiers welcome baby of fallen hero
- It's a girl! Park welcomes first baby buffalo of 2018
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin welcome baby No. 4