A pilot suffered a broken arm after a small plane crashed in Lincoln County Thursday.
Missouri State Highway Patrol officials said the pilot was the only person on the plane when it crashed at Wolf Creek Road and Highway U around noon.
Following the crash, the pilot was taken to the local hospital for treatment.
The plane is privately owned.
- Pilot suffers broken arm in small plane
- Pilot suffers broken arm in small plane crash
- Freshman quarterback suffers broken arm during varsity "hazing" incident at high school
- Plane crash in Alabama kills California pilot
- British Airways pilot taken off plane, suspected of being drunk
- Pilot who crash landed plane in Suffolk sentenced
- Southwest pilots righted plane quickly after engine failed
- Washington is broken
- 6 dead in small plane crash at Arizona golf course
- 2 injured after small plane crashes at Indiana airport