It's Chicago West.
Kim Kardashian West took to Twitter on Friday to announce the name of the third child that she and husband Kanye West have welcomed into the world.
The baby girl was born Tuesday, and Kardashian West also announced the birth on her website and social media accounts. No name was immediately given.
Chicago joins older siblings North, 4, and Saint, 2.
"We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care," Kardashian West wrote shortly after the baby's birth.
- First North, then Saint, now Chicago -- Kanye and Kim name their third child
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's relationship with politics: A timeline
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day
- Kim Kardashian y Kanye West le dan a la bienvenida a su tercer hijo
- Kanye West is life coaching on Twitter
- Kanye West criticizes Obama and praises Trump
- #IfSlaveryWasAChoice marks bad week for Kanye West
- Chicago police commander killed assisting on call
- Chicago restaurant staff stunned with generous tip
- Chicago Tribune staffers overwhelmingly back union